Proper nutrition and diet are an integral part of good health, and each person has different needs that must be addressed. We offer nutritional analysis and counseling that is customized and tailored for each patient. Each analysis offers specific personalized recommendation on food choices and supplementation to enhance your return to optimal health. Doctor Huml is Board Certified in clinical nutrition, and a Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN) with 30 years of experience. He is also past president of the American Board of Nutrition. His tailored approach can help lower high blood pressure, cholesterol and triglyceride levels, reverse weight gain, promote weight loss, and lessen or alleviate symptoms of fatigue.
Each nutritional exam includes:
- A physical exam for signs of nutritional deficiencies evaluating tongue, eyes, nails, skin, etc.
- Blood pressure lying down and standing (to help evaluate adrenal function)
- A body composition exam, which measures percent of muscle mass, water and fat as well as measurement for cellular health
- Completion of several questionnaires, which include a 7-day diet diary and activity survey, sleep quality and amount report, and a Bach Flower questionnaire
- A thermal nerve scan to measure the health of the nervous system and its relation to other parts of your body
- An allergy screening that provides a chart of foods that are unique for your body composition, telling you which foods are toxic to you and should be avoided and which foods are good for you and will promote your optimal health
This information allows us to give you a personal and comprehensive program to help restore your health and vitality.